Did you know that:
- Twenty leading journalists, including winners of several Emmys and a Pulitzer, have described being prevented by corporate media ownership from reporting riveting stories on major cover-ups.
- BBC News has exposed plans of the U.S. military to “provide maximum control” of the Internet, as detailed in a declassified secret Pentagon document signed by a former U.S. Secretary of Defense.
- A CBS News report quotes former U.S. Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld, “According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions.” That’s $8,000 for every man, woman and child in America.
- Government documents released through the Freedom of Information Act show that the top Pentagon generals once approved plans to foment terrorism in major U.S. cities and even kill innocent civilians.
- Multiple, reliable sources show that you may be eating genetically modified food daily which scientific experiments have repeatedly demonstrated can cause sickness and even death in lab animals.
- Detroit’s leading newspaper reported that the 1908 Ford Model T boasted a fuel economy of 25 miles per gallon. Yet over 100 years later, the EPA average mileage for all cars is under 21 mpg.
- A highly decorated US General wrote a book titled War is a Racket, which clearly depicts how he was manipulated, and how most wars are waged largely to keep the coffers of certain big corporations filled.
- The former chief of a prestigious medical journal has revealed that the total profits of the ten drug companies in the Fortune 500 were more than the profits of the other 490 businesses combined.
- Declassified CIA documents open to the public leave no doubt that through hypnosis, drugs, and electric shock, secret mind control projects created super spies, terrorists, assassins, and more.
- More than 50 senior government officials and 100 professors have publicly expressed significant criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report. Many even allege government complicity in the 9/11 attacks.
- For more highly revealing media articles hidden in plain sight with links for verification, click here. — Want to Know